Geothermal energy is used to keep both effects in process that is cooling and as well as heating. Geothermal energy is used in winter for heating purposes because the temperature outside is very low. It is used in summers for cooling purposes because again temperature outside is very high. If you want to learn more about geothermal energy you may check Heating & Air Conditioning Repair in Long Island for HVAC Services via the web.
Merits of geothermal energy
- It has a wide range of applications which is used in homes, power-plants.
- The geothermal energy works efficiently in every climate whether there is too cold or too hot outside.
- The design of geothermal energy is not complex it is very easy to construct.
- The quantity of geothermal energy available is very high it cannot be depleted.
- The need to repair this source is very less so again repair costs are less.
- Geothermal source of energy can be used for a long period of time.
- Geothermal energy is a renewable form of energy it can be renewed again and again and also can be used for several years.
- The need to repair this source is very less or we can say it requires very less maintenance.
- As the maintenance cost is too less than we can say that this type of energy is very economical.
- Geothermal energy does not pollute the environment. This type of energy is very eco-friendly. This is the major advantage of using geothermal energy because it will help to secure our future generations and they will remain healthy. If your concern is geothermal energy then you may browse this site..
De-Merits of geothermal energy
- To construct a geothermal plant you will need wide area because geothermal heat pump system cannot be installed in small portion of area.
- The pump in the geothermal energy requires electricity to work. So this is the crucial issue that should be taken into consideration
- The initial cost of construction is high. So initially it is difficult to invest so much money on the system.